a.Are you a victim of criminal activity? Have you suffered mental or physical abuse? Click here for more information..

         i. The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is granted to victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity       a.Are you currently married and are you a victim of any physical, emotional, or psychological abuse from your spouse? Click here for more information

         i. The Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (VAWA) allows noncitizens who have been abused by their U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident relative the ability to independently petition for themselves (self-petition) for immigrant classification without the abuser’s knowledge, consent, or participation in the immigration process. This allows victims to seek both safety and independence from their abusers.          ii. If you have been abused and are in need of help or support, please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE (7233) or 800-787-3224 (TTY)

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 702-439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.