U Visa

      a.Are you a victim of criminal activity? Have you suffered mental or physical abuse? Click here for more information..

         i. The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is granted to victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 702-439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.