F-1 Student Visa.

      a. Are you looking to attend school on a student status while remaining in the United States? Click here for more information.

         i. The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. If you are already in the U.S. on a valid nonimmigrant visa, such as a B-1/B-2 visa, you may be eligible to change your status to F-1 visa category.

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 (702) 439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.