B-1/B-2 Nonimmigrant Visitor Visa.

      a. Are you a nonimmigrant inside or outside of the U.S. looking to temporarily visit for business or for pleasure? Click here for more information.

You may be eligible for a foreign visitor (nonimmigrant) visa if you want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1); tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2); or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

         i. If you are already in the U.S. as on a J-1 visa and wish to travel in the U.S. or if you are already in the U.S. on a B-1/B-2 visa, you may be eligible to change or extend your status to B-2 visa category.

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 (702) 439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.