Family-Based Green Card (including LGBTQ)

      a.Are you a legal permanent resident or U.S. citizen married or planning to marry an immigrant already in the United States? Are you the spouse, minor child, or parent of a U.S. citizen residing outside of the United States? Click here for more information.

         i. U.S. immigration law allows certain noncitizens who are family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to become lawful permanent residents (obtain a green card) based on specific family relationships. Whether your family member or spouse lives inside or outside of the United States, there may be options available for him/her to acquire a green card.

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 (702) 439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.