Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal

      a. Did you come to the U.S. as a child and are you currently undocumented? Click here for more information.

         i. On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. They are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action does not provide lawful status.

Book Consultation

The Attorneys You Want On Your Side

Every case is very important to us and we always take care of them seriously.

Call for Consultation : +1 (702) 439-8004

Copyright 2019 © Kassamanian Kodchian and Associates.